[CALUG] Upgrading from RH 7.3

Dave Bazell bazell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 11:09:28 CST 2006

Thanks Rajiv,

I will look into Xandros, I have not heard of it till now.  I am a programmer but not a linux developer so I have no need/desire for the latest changes to the OS.  I assume Xandros allows for the standard things like connecting to my cable modem for networking and configuring my printers, etc., with relative ease?

I'll check out their website.

Dave