[CALUG] Loading Linux

Ferd Lazarus flazarus at polaris.umuc.edu
Fri Feb 3 17:39:41 CST 2006

Jason,

   Thanks, while still in Windows I made the CD the first
boot source.  Then booting from the first debian CD allowed
me to clean out the Window remnants and load Linux. Thanks
again for the Info.

   MadBoot is a CD with an assortment of tools such as FDISK
allowing you to work over a corrupted system, see:

   http://tucows.menanet.net/preview/345398.html

and view the screen shot.