[CALUG] repartitioning on the fly

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Thu Nov 24 21:57:57 CST 2005

David Salinas wrote:

>your
>feedback, but be aware that the burden of proof is on you.>>>
>
>Let me count the ways...

OK, fine. You did indeed score some minor points. I took one Example and
Generalized. Perhaps my generalization is Not Entirely True. Yet. But
Soon it will be.

A large part of what has been said to refute me is "Well, it's Possible".

I don't bother with miniscule probabilities. For all Practical Intents
and Purposes, RH4.1 no longer exists.

I still maintain that the clues are there for anyone savvy enough to
read them.

The answer to "One What Born Every Minute?" is "Sucker" Bone up on your
Aphorisms. P.T Barnum.

I will willing to take anyone's money that is stupid enough to bet that
Ms. Joan means Red Hat 4.1 rather than Red Hat Enterprise Linux [AEW]S 4
Update 1.

Put Up or Shut Up.

JIM