[CALUG] Dual boot/install problems

Greg Haase haaseg at onefreevoice.com
Wed Sep 6 13:11:11 CDT 2006

If you have the bandwidth to download a few CDs, I would recommend the
latest CentOS (http://centos.org/). CentOS is unbranded Red Hat Enterprise
Linux. They take the RHEL source packages, strip out the trademarked
material, and redistribute it for free. Of course, you don't get Red Hat
support, but you get the quality and stability of RHEL.

-Greg