[CALUG] 2. BSD is Dying talk (Jason Dixon)

Bart Nielsen bart.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:22:05 CST 2006

I have a talk that was presented last weekend at the NYC BSD
Conference.  It was a big hit and lots of fun.  Of course, it helps
if you have some knowledge of BSD and a good sense of humor.  If
there is any interest at presenting this at a future CALUG meeting,
please let me know.

http://www.nycbsdcon.org/speakers#Dixon

Hum.  Maybe it's intentional that the talk isn't on line.  I'd down
load and read it if I could.

And I won't be able to attend the CALUG meeting 'de todos modos',
unless it somehow gets moved off of Wednesday nights, something I
don't really anticipate happening 'just for me'.  It turns out that
I've become involved with a scout troop that meets on Wednesday
nights, so I'm never available that evening to go do 'other fun stuff'.

(Don't you just hate it when you have to choose between two fun things?)

Thanks,

Bart