[CALUG] Next Meeting

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Thu Oct 5 12:09:07 CDT 2006

Howdy,

Any news on the next meeting?  I've been talking with Robert about the
future of the group and if there is nothing else scheduled for the meeting
next week, I'd like to discuss the status of the group and see if we can
reorganize a bit to help us keep going.

I would hate to see the group falter because some of our members are moving
on to other projects.

Is there anyone here that is willing to step up to help with the management
of the group?  If we can get a group of people together it will be easier to
manage than just depending on one or two people.

I for one am willing to help out.  Anyone else willing to help?

Chuck.