[CALUG] Upgrading from RH 7.3

Reid Sprague r-link at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 14 08:37:23 CST 2006

Dear Rajiv,

I think I knew the answer to the horsepower question -- but now I know
what works, so thanks very much for that!

Ditto on the Windows, I don't trust anything important to it; my brother
in law (a doctor) has repeatedly lost billing information in his system
crashes, once losing a quarter's billings. He was unable to collect on a
large number of those lost billings -- cost him thousands. For some
reason, he is his own administrator. His brother works in IT for the UN
in Geneva -- he set him up with Linux (not sure what flavor) for his
server after the last episode.

Thanks,           Reid