[CALUG] Upgrading from RH 7.3

Reid Sprague r-link at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 13:17:16 CST 2006

Dear RG,

Good screenshot! Just what I'm looking for!

How strong is the computer you are using? Am in a situation where I need
Windows some of the time but I supply and set up my own laptop so have
wondered whether I could run Windows on VM Ware with satisfactory speed.
Have dual booted in the past, just got tired of switching back and
forth, but on the other hand I know there would be a speed hit with
emulation.

My laptop is an IBM T-23, 1G Hz P-III, 512 MB.Probably too slow, it
doesn't even run Windows that fast. Thanks for any info!

Thanks,           Reid