[CALUG] [JOB OPENING] Sourcefire Network Security - Hiring, Hiring, Hiring

Chris Kelley chris.kelley at sourcefire.com
Mon Apr 10 08:47:23 CDT 2006

Sourcefire, Inc., the world leader in real-time network defense solutions,
is transforming the way organizations manage and minimize network security
risks with its 3d approach - discover, determine, defend - to securing real
networks in real-time.  Our ground-breaking network defense system unifies
intrusion and vulnerability management technologies to provide customers
with the most effective network security available.  Founded in 2001 by the
creator of Snort, Sourcefire is headquartered in Columbia, MD and has
received numerous accolades including:

*       Frost & Sullivan 2005 network security infrastructure protection
company of the year.
http://www.sourcefire.com/news/press_releases/pr011205.html

*       Hot Companies 2006 Award winner by Info Security Products Guide:
http://www.sourcefire.com/news/press_releases/pr-1.html

*       Gartner Magic Quadrant:
http://www.sourcefire.com/news/press_releases/pr121305.html.

We are experiencing tremendous growth and are aiming to IPO in the 4th
Quarter of this year.  As a result, we have many new positions open
currently, and many more to come in the coming months.  The number of
positions we're seeking to fill are too numerous to include in this posting,
nor would I want to waste your time to read through them all.  If interested
(or anyone you might know that might be interested), please check out our
careers section on our website:
http://www2.openhire.com/onlinejobs/jobs/submit.cfm?company_id=15640
<http://www2.openhire.com/onlinejobs/jobs/submit.cfm?company_id=15640&versio
n=1> &version=1 .

Any interested people can submit their resume directly through the job
posting(s) on our website (in comments section, please state you learned of
position through calug ) or you can email me directly @
chris.kelley at sourcefire.com .

(**NOTE**: I am not a 3rd party recruiter/headhunter..I am an employee of
Sourcefire and deal directly with each hiring manager and the Executive
team)

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

Chris Kelley