[CALUG] Newbie questions

Russ rmain at polaris.umuc.edu
Fri Sep 23 12:45:39 CDT 2005

Hello,

This is my second install.  This system actually has 4 partitions.  Linux
root, Linux swap, FAT for Windows 98, and NTFS for Win Server 2003.  All
three operating systems are installed.  RH9 was first.  Right now! MS
Server 2003 loads on startup.

Dont know the answer to PPP over ethernet.  Linux directories are viewable
using the rescue disk.  RH9 was fully installed and running until I
installed MS Server 2003. I need that for a class now.

Thanks

Russ