[CALUG] FW: Computer Science

Faber, Alan Alan.Faber at jhuapl.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:41:42 CST 2005

Rajiv,

For admission to the MS in Computer Science program at JHU, you need a Bach=
elors degree (any major) as well as several prerequisites;
1 year of calculus plus one additional math course
an introductory class in an object-oriented programming language
a course in data structures
a course in computer organization

Your friend can view the current catalog at the following link;

http://ptesrv.apl.jhu.edu/05_06_catalog/index.html =

They offer the Masters in Computer Science as well as a Masters in Informat=
ion Systems and Technology.  They are both well-regarded programs.

-Alan

Alan Faber
JHU/APL
Space Department