[CALUG] Temporary email shutdown

donmiller@airbridge.net donmiller at airbridge.net
Sun Dec 18 13:20:17 CST 2005

Thanks for your help.  I use POP3 to collect emails and I use a webpage client to look at them.  It allows HTML to get to me.  Any idea on why I am getting it so bad?  It has been accelerating over the last year and it has gotten to the point where 95-98 % of my mail is spam.  I like this address but I'm starting to think this is futile given the non-existent customer support and filter options.

I recently lost several months of email in a Netscape profile and I am considering using something else as netscape isn't very easy to backup reliably.

Any recommendations on apps?   I've heard of Firefox but I don't think it's for email?

Thank you, Any advice you have is greatly appreciated.

Don