[CALUG] Can't run system-config-* under Exceed

william kelly william.kelly.jr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:54:58 CDT 2006

sounds like you need to run a local xserver. your trying to run a gui
through ssh on windows correct? install Xming (its free) then perhaps putty
and enable tunneling. the Xoutput has no way of displaying to a regular XP
desktop withouth some sort of xserver or cygwin with x installed.

--
William Kelly Jr
443-414-4549