[CALUG] gedit?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Thu Oct 26 18:32:22 CDT 2006

Something else that works nicely is to use "the file manager", whichever
one that happens to be. I think it's the standard KDE one (could be
gnome tho). You can go in a directory, select a bunch of files, and
rightclick selecting "open these NNN items in NNN new tabs (or windows).
And of course, the "appropriate" open action is taken based on the MIME
type of the file.

JIM