[CALUG] FW: November Meeting.

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Mon Oct 23 07:54:46 CDT 2006

 Just a Reminder about our Next Meeting.

So far We have one item for our presentation.  We're still looking for more
people to share their Tips, Tricks, Toys and Tools.

Here's some questions to ask yourself .

With what I'm doing now..

1.  Is it helpful to you?  Chances are it will help someone else as well.
2.  Is it fun?  Then someone else might have a more pleasant experience with
Linux.
3.  Did it help you to get something to work?  Then others will definitely
appreciate the help.

This is a great way for you to give back to the group.  (And it doesn't even
cost any cash!!)

It's real easy to sign up.  Just reply to this email and let me know you're
interested.  Even if you have questions and aren't sure, reply and let me
know.

Have a Great Week!!!!

Chuck