[CALUG] CALUG Survey

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Wed Oct 11 10:05:37 CDT 2006

Everyone,

Sorry for the late email but I'd like to get as many replies to this before
our meeting tonight and we can discuss the results at the meeting.  I will
keep all identities out of the discussion.

Our goal is to improve the group so honesty is always best.  Please reply to
this and enter your answers inline to the questions.

Thanks!

Chuck

1.  What do you currently like best about the group?

2.  What do you currently like least about the group?

3.  If you could change one thing to make the group better, what would it
be?

4.  What topics would you like to see discussed in the up coming meetings?
	a.

	b.

	c.

5.  What is your area of expertise (please be somewhat specific)?

6.  Would you be interested in helping out in one or more of the following
areas?
(Please check next to what you would be interested in.)

	Meeting Coordination
	Promoting Membership
	Web/Email assistance
	Meeting MC