[CALUG] Last of the free and other computer stuff to pass on

Bob Avery-Babel Bob at yellowbugcomputers.com
Mon Jul 24 13:44:12 CDT 2006

Hello All,

I've some stuff to sell and give away. Most of it has been sitting in boxes since we moved and I've not used it, so out the door it must go:

Apple Macintosh G3 Laptop (266MHZ, 192MB RAM, 6GB hard drive). The hinges have been replaced, the external battery is dead, it also has the new power supply. It needs a teeny more bit of work (Starts up slow, sometimes powers down unexpectedly, power supply connector on MB?) It is a cool project laptop machine. I have yellowdog linux loaded on it, although that is a bit old at this point (v 4.0). You probably could get a netgear wireless card working on it. I had one of those cards working under OS 9. I'd like $40 for it.

3WARE Esclade 7K series two port RAID Card, nearly new, used once, $20

Netgear Wireless Router MR314, Works, FREE.

3com or Netgear ethernet cards (approx 4), FREE

Volcano II Heatsink and fan, FREE

Tons of Ethernet cables, some finished, some just cable that needs to be cut and ends added. Also connectors and a crimper to make your own. FREE.

Misc. old Mac cables/connectors - FREE

Various PC cables, IDE cables, etc.

Power Cords - FREE

Also, I've a couple Macintosh 7200/90 and 7200/120 old computers, with no keyboards, monitors or mice. Not sure anyone would want one, but thought I'd ask. :-) FREE.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Bob

443-570-7502 (might be easiest to reach me by phone).

Sent via the WebMail system at yellowbugcomputers.com