[CALUG] Project

Rick Radzville rradzville at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:03:00 CST 2006

I just set up my laptop to triple boot between XP Tablet,  Win2K3
Enterprise Edition, and FreeBSD 6.0.2. I would point out that you want to
install MS OSes 1st, oldest 1st, then newer, then install non-MS OSes, which
are multiple-boot friendly out of the box. FreeBSD installs a boot manager
to switch between everything. I think it option would be easier to install
the OSes on seperate physical disks.

Rick Radzville