[CALUG] Tux.Org 2006 Elections

Pete Nuwayser pete at tux.org
Tue Apr 11 08:04:10 CDT 2006

Hello CALUG,

This is a reminder that I will be coming to tomorrow's meeting to perform the
Tux.Org elections process.  My goal is to do so unobtrusively, perhaps towards
the end of the meeting after the planned presentation.

If you are interested in voiting, please be sure to review the candidacy bios
of David Cafaro and Doug Toppin.  They appear at the following URL:
http://www.tux.org/~megan/candidates.html

Please contact me with any questions you may have.  I look forward to meeting
you all tomorrow night.

Regards,
Pete Nuwayser
President