[CALUG] [CA LUG] September 14 CALUG Meeting

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Wed Sep 28 19:05:41 CDT 2005

That would be quite a BIG page! More manageable would be a list of
places that already have such pages. My standard source for Linux
Distros is http://www.distrowatch.com which has the top 100 distros
listed down the right side of the page.

There is also a list of distributions on http://www.linux.org on the
left side of the page. You will find many odd distributions in this
list, and some of the info is somewhat out of date.

You can also google for "linux distribution" and find several other
resources. Good Luck!

JIM