[CALUG] Kernel commands

bob bob at wretched.ws
Tue Oct 25 09:28:23 CDT 2005

Russ,

Totally off-topic, well... not totally, but does UMUC still use UMCP's
WAM lab for everything?  If so, do you know if they have the source to
IE for Unix lying around?  I know one of their UNIX boxen has it
running.  (I collect weird stuff.  This particular oddity has completely
evaded me for far too long.)

-Bob