[CALUG] Gigabit Ethernet

David Salinas rdsalinas at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 02:05:34 CDT 2005

For those that know. What happens when a Jumbo Frame LAN is also connected to another switch that
is also Gigabit, but not Jumbo?  Sound kinda strange that any adjacent non-Gigabit or non-jumbo
would just downgrade the LAN to 100Mbit, right?

We have pure Gigabit in our lab. But we do have a few systems that are running at 100Mbit (NIC
Cards need to be upgraded).
If you get this to work, I'm might try it. :)