[CALUG] Best programming app

Rajiv G Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:46:00 CST 2005

Carlos,
    I use Eclipse for the IDE, which in turn uses Intel C++ Compiler.
    The advantage of using this compiler is that, Intel has other tools =

which help trouble shoot your program and fine tune it.
    (VTune, IPP, Math kernel lib, Trace analyser and collector, and =

    Python, I am not sure, never used it. I write Perl/Tk scripts.

    Have fun.

-GGR

Rajiv G Gunja