[CALUG] studying CS

Rajiv Vyas rajiv1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:41:23 CST 2005

Dear Gary:

Thanks for the tips. I didn't get your second point or part of the
second point -- then while he writes and debugs some simple C programs
 - (Not any other language at first!!).

My interpretation is that you are suggesting he learns C first and not
python or perl, right? Aren't the latter two more easier to learn? If
so, why begin with C? Just curious.

Thanks again,

Rajiv