[CALUG] Computer Science

Rajiv Vyas rajiv1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:03:12 CST 2005

Thanks Russ. I agree, CS without the appropriate background maybe tough. So,
my friend was looking at the George Washington's MIS program and that one is
very very light weight -- one where there's no programming involved or very
little. So, good for the resume but not so good for developing skills.

Unfortunately, it seems that there's no middle ground.

Rajiv